Create a custom mosaic with links directly to each item:
Here is one way to create a custom mosaic with a link directly to each item in your shop. For this tutorial you will be toggling from your Etsy shop, to Mosaic Maker to a Notebook page.1. From the Mosaic Maker page, choose a layout. See orange arrow, below.
2. Then choose background and border colors. I chose black for both, and for that I typed six zeros into each box. For this tutorial, keep space between images at 5 pixels. Then instruct Mosaic Maker to select your images 'individually'.
4. Open up Notebook, and paste the URL onto that new Notebook page. You'll need the URL later in this Tutorial.
5. Go back to the same item in your shop and click directly on the photo. This will open up a separate page, showing just the item. Right click and copy that URL.
number 1. See URL circled in orange, below.
Choose your other photos with corresponding URLs in the same way, also pasting the URLs onto the Notebook page you have open. Note: Of course this is just one way to use Mosaic Maker, but when copying items in my shop, I discovered that the URLs only work when copied from the photo once it is clicked as shown in step 5, above.
7. Once all of your URLs are pasted into Mosaic Maker, as shown in the above photo, click the blue "create" button at the bottom.
8. Save your mosaic, and note the name and where it is being saved on your computer so you can retrieve it later on.
<p><small>1. <a href="http://www.etsy.com/listing/49501382/chocolate-diamonds-personalized-fine">Chocolate Diamonds...</a>, 2. <a href="http://www.etsy.com/listing/43691801/8mm-gemstone-ring-in-recycled-sterling">8mm Gemstone...</a>, 3. <a href="http://www.etsy.com/listing/40388578/4mm-gemstone-ring-in-recycled-sterling">4mm Gemstone...</a>, 4. <a href="http://www.etsy.com/listing/49011893/brilliant-diamonds-personalized-fine">Brilliant Diamonds...</a></small></p>
IMPORTANT: The above html is specific to my mosaic shown at the very top of this Tutorial. To customize it for your own links, simply replace the URLs in green with yours that you have on your Notebook page. Then replace the descriptions in orange with yours for each item.